Senior Associate – Family Law
Samantha is a Senior Associate Solicitor in the Family Department, with extensive experience in providing sensible and pragmatic advice to her clients in most areas of Family Law.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Graduated from the University of Exeter in 2003 with a 2:1 (Hons) degree in Law
- LPC, University of Exeter, 2004
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2007
- Senior Associate at Eric Robinson Solicitors 2022
- Member of Resolution – a national body of family law professionals committed to dealing with matters in a sensitive, constructive, and cost-effective way
- Member of the Law Society
- Law Society’s Family Law Accreditation in recognition of her expertise in this area of law.
- Director at Eastleigh BID (Business Improvement District)
Experience and Expertise
- Over 15 years of experience dealing with all aspects of family law
- Advising and assisting clients seeking or looking to respond to a Divorce (including contested divorce) from application to Final Order
- Advising and assisting in relation to all aspects of property and financial considerations (including pensions) arising from relationship break up, divorce or separation
- Negotiating consent orders
- Advising and assisting as to all aspects of Private law children cases, including prohibited steps orders, specific issue orders, and all contact and residency issues.
- Advising as to, and negotiating Post and Pre-nuptial agreements, and Cohabitation agreements
- Advising and assisting in relation to Separation agreements, and where appropriate negotiating the terms.
- Drafting Change of name deeds
- Advising as to all forms of Civil Partnership disputes
- Advising as to Domestic abuse injunctions and proceedings.
- Departmental supervisor