Senior Associate Solicitor – Family Department
Nigel joined the Firm in January 2022 as a Senior Associate Solicitor in the Family Department and currently works from our Chandlers Ford Office. Prior to joining Eric Robinson Solicitors, Nigel had 40 years of professional experience working in the Southwest of England. Nigel does much of his own advocacy and enjoys getting to know his clients and acting for people from all walks of life.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 1983
- Graduated from Manchester University with a 2:1 LLB in 1980
Experience and Expertise
- 35 years of experience dealing with all aspects of Family Law
- Dealing with all areas of relationship breakdown
- All aspects of Civil Partnership dissolution
- All aspects of Private law children matters & proceedings
- Acting for applicants and respondents in relation to all areas of financial and property provision cases, including those which involve complex or high net worth individuals.
- Departmental supervisor