Associate Executive – Residential Conveyancing Department
Michelle joined the firm in 2012 and has been a stand alone residential conveyancer since 2008. Since joining the firm, Michelle has built up a dedicated and loyal following and enjoys a good rapport with local estate agents and other property professionals. The whole of Michelle’s experience has been within the conurbation of Southampton, and she understands its particular quirks and needs from a conveyancing perspective.
Experience & Expertise
- Over 14 years legal experience with over 12 years as a stand alone residential conveyancer
- Advising and assisting with all aspects of buying and selling residential property, including the drafting of contracts, the raising and responding to enquiries, investigating title, and making relevant searches. Exchanging contracts and attending to completion of transactions.
- Advising and assisting in relation to the redemption of mortgages and, where appropriate, the granting of remortgages and further charges
- Advising, assisting and preparing transfers of part, where appropriate
- Advising and assisting with transfers of equity
- Advising and assisting in relation to voluntary first registrations of title at HM Land Registry
- Reconstructing titles
- Departmental supervisor