Conveyancing Executive – Residential Conveyancing Department
Michala has lived and worked in the immediate area for the whole of her working life and has over 20 years’ experience and knowledge to the residential conveyancing and property work that she undertakes for her clients at the Lymington office of the firm. Michala has risen through the ranks and is now a stand-alone conveyancer who is dedicated to providing a first class service. She prides herself in doing so.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
• GNVQ in Business and Finance (distinction), 1998
Experience and Expertise
• Over 20 years’ legal experience, and from 2015 as a conveyancer
• Advising and assisting with all aspects of buying and selling residential property, whether freehold or leasehold , including the drafting of contracts, the raising and responding to enquiries, investigating titles, making relevant searches and reporting back as regards the results. Experience of all pre-exchange work, exchanging contracts and attending to completion of transactions.
• Attending to all post-completion formalities including requisitions raised by HM Land Registry, where raised
• Advising and assisting in relation to the redemption of mortgages, and the granting of new mortgages or re-mortgages
• Dealing with bridging finance
• Advising and assisting with transfers of equity, and in relation to the preparation of declarations of trust
• Limited experience in relation to transfers of part titles
• Advising and assisting in relation to the voluntary first registration of unregistered property at HM Land Registry