Trainee Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing Department
Emma works with the residential conveyancing team at the firm’s Chandlers Ford office, and is now one of its Trainee Solicitors. Emma enjoys residential conveyancing work and will continue working in the department for the majority of her training contract, before looking to qualify as a Solicitor within it.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- LLB, Law degree (2:1), University of Kent, 2018
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law, Guildford, 2021 (commendation).
Experience and Expertise
- Law firm experience from 2017.
- Over 4 years’ experience of residential conveyancing work.
- Assisting with all aspects of buying and selling residential property, including drafting of contracts, raising and responding to enquiries, investigating titles, obtaining searches and reporting the results to clients.
- Assisting in the sale and purchase of unregistered land.
- Assisting with all pre-exchange work, exchanging contracts and attending to the completion of transactions.
- Attending to all post-completion formalities including responding to any requisitions raised by HM Land Registry and any Leasehold post-completion requirements.