Senior Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing Department
Christina joined the firm in September 2021 as a Senior Solicitor in the Residential Conveyancing Department and currently works from the Southampton (Hedge End) office. Prior to joining Eric Robinson Solicitors, Christina worked locally for many years on behalf of both commercial and private clients, including local developers. She enjoys dealing with residential property and various types of commercial transactions, acquisitions and disposals together with security work for private clients and high street lenders.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
• LLB (law) degree.
• LPC – Guildford College of Law – 1997.
• Admitted as a Solicitor in 1999.
Experience and Expertise:
• Over 22 years’ experience in all aspects of residential property as a qualified solicitor.
• Advising and assisting with all aspects of buying and selling residential property,
including the drafting of contracts, the raising and responding to enquiries, investigating
title, and making relevant searches. Exchanging contracts, and attending to completion of
• Advising and assisting in relation to the redemption of mortgages and, where appropriate,
the granting of re-mortgages and further charges
• Advising and assisting with the Help to Buy Scheme.
• Advising and assisting with transfers of equity.
• Advising, assisting, and preparing transfers of part where appropriate.
• Drafting leases and advising as to deeds of variation and rectification.
• Advising and assisting in relation to lease extensions.
• Reconstructing titles.
• Advising and assisting in relation to the preparation of Declarations of Trust.
• New build conveyancing.
• Advising on all aspects of title investigation.