Chartered Legal Executive – Company and Commercial Department
Chloe is a Chartered Legal Executive, who joined the firm in January 2024 at our Winchester office, and where she specialises in commercial property work. Chloe has lived and worked in the Bournemouth and Southampton areas all of her life and is familiar with many of the commercial property quirks throughout central southern England.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- LLB (Hons), 2:1, Bournemouth University, 2020
- Admitted as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, November 2022
Experience and Expertise
- Law firm experience since 2018, specialising in all types of commercial property, across multiple sectors, including industrial, office, retail, and hospitality buildings, as well as house builders and developers.
- Advising and assisting in relation to sales and purchases of freehold commercial property
- Advising and assisting in relation to the grant of new leases and underleases of commercial property
- Negotiating and advising on leases, rent deposit deeds, and licences on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Advising and assisting tenants, assignees, and landlords in relation to the assignment, surrender, or transfer of leases and underleases
- Negotiating and advising as to Deeds of Easement
- Advising in relation to contracts, subject to conditions, such as planning
- Negotiating and advising as to option agreements, rights of pre-emption, and overage
- Advising and assisting in relation to all forms of commercial loan agreements, including secured lending and the charging of property