Trainee Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing Department
Chelsea has worked for Eric Robinson Solicitors in it’s Residential Conveyancing Department since 2021, and is now a Trainee Solicitor with the firm. Chelsea prides herself on the provision of an enhanced experience for her clients, and with a view to building long lasting relationships with those clients.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- LLB Law Degree (First Class Honours), University of Winchester, 2021
- Legal Practice Course (LPC), University of Law, 2023, (Distinction).
- Masters of Law (LLM), University of Law, 2023.
Experience and Expertise
- Law firm experience since 2018, having worked as a Paralegal previously in Lender Services and Property Finance.
- Over 2 years’ experience of Residential Conveyancing work.
- Assisting with the buying and selling of residential freehold and leasehold properties, and which includes the carrying out due diligence checks, drafting sale contract packs and legal documentation relating thereto, obtaining searches, responding to enquiries, exchange of contracts, creating completion statements, and dealing with the completion of transactions.
- Advising and assisting in relation to the redemption of mortgages.
- Advising clients as to their mortgage offers on property purchases.
- Assisting with post completion formalities, including applications for registration, and responding to requisitions raised by HM Land Registry.
- Chelsea is currently working with the Dispute Resolution Department as the first seat of her Training Contract.