Solicitor – Residential Property Department
Sarah joined Eric Robinson Solicitors in 2022 as a solicitor in the Residential Property Department, based in our Chandlers Ford office. She had previously worked for the firm between 2008 and 2009 as part of a placement year during her university degree in a very different, and unrelated discipline. Sarah has specialised in Residential Property since she qualified in 2014, and has previously worked in Guildford and Winchester. She is thorough, knowledgeable and approachable in every aspect of her work, to ensure that her clients have complete confidence throughout their transactions.
- LLB Law (Hons) Degree (2:1) from Bournemouth University in 2010.
- Legal Practice Course from Bournemouth University in 2011.
- Admitted as a solicitor, 2014
- Advising on all aspects of the conveyancing transaction in respect of freehold or leasehold properties, and whether acting for sellers or buyers. Sarah has a wealth of experience in raising and responding to enquiries before contract, through to reporting back, the exchange of contracts, and completion;
- Fully adhering to all external anti-money laundering and lender requirements;
- Dealing with mortgages and separate re-mortgage transactions;
- Dealing with transfers of equity to remove parties or to add parties to or from the title to property;
- Advising and preparing transfers of part of a title to separate land;
- Reconstructing, deducing and first registration applications of unregistered land.
- Departmental Supervisor