Associate Solicitor – Employment Department
Harinder joined the firm in 2017. Harinder works in the Employment Department and is driven to find the best solution for his clients through the provision of practical, and commercially minded advice. Harinder acts for companies and individuals (whether as complainant or respondent) in relation to a wide range of employment issues.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- BA Hons History and Criminology
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Legal Practice Course
- Admitted as a Solicitor, July 2014
Experience and Expertise
- Over 10 years of working in law, initially as a Paralegal, Trainee and then as a Solicitor
- Drafting employment contracts of all types, from simple junior employment roles to more complex senior management contracts
- Advising and assisting in relation to post termination restrictive covenants and breach of confidentiality actions
- Advising and assisting in relation to settlement agreements
- Advising and assisting in relation to Discrimination issues
- Employment tribunal claims, including complex discrimination claims and unfair dismissals.
- Wrongful dismissal claims
- Advising in relation to other employment-based claims whether before the Employment Tribunal or civil courts.
- Harinder is fluent in Punjabi