Solicitor – Wills, Trusts and Succession Department
Georgina is based at the Chandlers Ford office, but also assists at Winchester, having joined the firm in 2020 as a Trainee Solicitor, and later, qualifying into the Wills, Trusts and Succession department in May 2022. She deals with the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and the Administration of Estates.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Criminology degree, University of York – 2017
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law Guildford – 2018
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law, Guildford – 2019 (Commendation). In particular, achieving a Distinction in the Private Client module.
- Admitted as a solicitor, 1st May 2022.
Experience and Expertise
- Drafting all types of Wills, including Simple Wills, Lifetime Trust Wills, Discretionary Trust Wills and more complex Wills.
- Advising as to the Severance of Joint Tenancies.
- Advising and assisting as to the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of existing Enduring Powers of Attorney, following the loss of capacity
- Preparing Declarations of Trusts between property owners and home buyers.
- Advising and assisting in relation to the administration of estates (with or without a will being in place)
- Registering deaths
- Obtaining Grants of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Realising estate assets, regularising tax affairs, and attending to distribution between beneficiaries Advising as to post death Deeds of Variation