Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing Department
Duncan has worked a as a solicitor since qualifying in 2006. He has a wide-range of private client experience and now specialises in residential conveyancing. He joined Eric Robinson in March 2022 and works in the Richmond office.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- MA Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Oxford
- LLB Law, Birkbeck College, University of London
- Qualified as a solicitor, Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Admitted to the roll of solicitors 2006.
Experience and Expertise
- Experienced in all aspects of Residential and commercial conveyancing, including:
- Landlord and tenant work
- Freehold and leasehold transactions
- Mortgages, re-mortgages, new build property, help-to-buy
- Lease extensions and enfranchisement.
- Wills, probate, trusts, powers of attorney.
- Languages: English, Welsh.
- Departmental Supervisor