Legal Executive – Residential Conveyancing Department
Danielle Martin, ACILEx
Danielle joined the firm in December 2022 as a conveyancer at our Southampton (Bitterne) office, having worked mainly in the south Hampshire area since 2003. It follows that Danielle has a comprehensive knowledge of both property and conveyancing within this area. Danielle is passionate about the quality of service she provides to her clients.
Qualifications and memberships
- BSc in Biochemistry 2:2, University of Portsmouth, 2003
- Has worked in residential conveyancing since 2003, mainly in the Portsmouth and surrounding areas, but since 2020 in Southampton.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Experience and Expertise
- Advising and assisting with all aspects of buying and selling residential property, including the drafting of contracts, the raising and responding to enquiries, investigating title, and making relevant searches. Danielle exchanges contracts, completes transactions and effects registration at HM Land Registry.
- Advising and assisting in relation to the redemption of mortgages and, where appropriate, the granting of re-mortgages and further charges
- Advising and assisting with transfers of equity
- Advising and assisting in relation to voluntary first registrations of title at HM Land Registry
- Advising and assisting as to the Right to Buy Scheme from Local Authorities
- Effecting first registration of titles
- Reconstructing titles of unregistered land where deeds have been lost
- Some experience of new build conveyancing
- Some experience of shared ownership transactions and staircasing