Senior Associate – Family Department
Beverley joined the firm in January 1997 and specialises in family work. Beverley represents individuals and couples who are facing relationship breakdowns.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives, October 1993
- Accredited Family Specialist
- Family Mediator
- Collaborative lawyer
- Member of Resolve South mediation pod.
- Member of Solent collaborative pod
- Member of Resolution, a national body of family professionals committed to dealing with matters in a sensitive, constructive and cost-effective way.
Experience and Expertise
- Over 32 years of working in all areas of family law.
- Dealing with all aspects of matrimonial breakdown, divorce, and dissolution
- Private law children matters dealing specifically with issues of residence and contact, more complex children proceedings, including foreign jurisdiction issues
- Financial cases to include pensions, business, farming interests, and foreign assets
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation agreements and disputes
- Change of name deeds
- Trained mediator, working with separating couples with a view to discussing issues of dispute between them
- Civil Partnership disputes
- Domestic violence injunctions
- Departmental supervisor