Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing Department
Angela joined Eric Robinson Solicitors in 2023 as a solicitor in the Residential Property Department, based in our Hedge End office. Angela prides herself on an extremely client-focused approach to her residential conveyancing matters.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- LLB Law (Hons) Degree, University of Winchester, in 2017.
- LPC LLM, University of Law, Reading, in 2020.
- Admitted as a solicitor in January 2023.
Experience and Expertise
- Advising and assisting with all aspects of buying and selling residential property, including the drafting of contracts, the raising and responding to enquiries and investigation of title.
- Advising and assisting with all aspects of freehold and leasehold properties.
- Assisting with transfers of equity to remove parties or to add parties to or from the title to property.
- Experience in shared ownership and new build properties.
- Additional experience of working in Family Law including divorce, children and financial matters, and the property issues arising therefrom.
- Angela is fluent in Polish.