The necessary containment measures deployed in response to the coronavirus outbreak have created uncertainty for many, but our legal experts are on hand to help you navigate this evolving situation.
- Do you have concerns relating to commercial contracts?
- Do you have questions regarding paying commercial property rent?
- Do you need to speak to someone regarding sensitive family concerns?
- Do you need advice concerning a will or a probate matter?
- Do you have questions regarding rental possession claims?
- Do you need advice concerning your immigration status?
We are here to help. Please call us on 02380226891 and we will put you in touch with the best team to resolve your query.
The Government publishes daily updates which you can find via this link. Official sites such as this are the best way to stay informed as the situation evolves daily.
Please note: Eric Robinson Solicitors remains open for business, however, the current government guidelines now require social distancing for all but essential social interaction. For this reason, we need to respectfully ask that wherever possible we will speak with you about your matter, whether new or existing, by telephone, email or video conference. If you’re due to visit one of our offices, contact us to make the appropriate alternative arrangements. We’ll work with you to identify any upcoming deadlines and milestones, such as court dates, which may be affected, and act accordingly. The Courts are also starting new ways of working to increase the use of technology and enable remote hearings where possible.
We’ve taken the decision to cancel all our public events for April, and we’re reviewing events in May awaiting further Government and Law Society advice.
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation.