COVID-19 update: We remain open for business during the National Lockdown from 4th January 2021 onwards, and we are able to safely conduct face-to-face meetings at any of our offices, or If you would prefer, we can offer appointments by telephone or video conference.
We would like to reassure our customers that our offices in Lymington, Bitterne, Hedge End, Chandlers Ford, Winchester and Richmond will remain open to the public, and we will be able to conduct face-to-face meetings, but by prior appointment only.
We remain open to the public for face-to-face meetings during the national lockdown from 4th January 2021 onwards. We continue to observe the following COVID-19 safe measures at all of our offices in order protect our staff, clients and visitors:
- Social distancing is being observed at all times and we require that clients and visitors wear a mask when visiting our offices
- We have installed partition screens in all of our meeting rooms and reception areas
- We have increased facilities for handwashing, including the installation of sanitiser stations at the point of entry, and elsewhere, in all of our offices
- We will make gloves, face masks and anti-bacterial hand gel available to visitors who do not come equipped with their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Clients are requested to bring their own pens to any face-to-face meeting
- Enhanced cleaning regimes are in operation across all of our reception areas and meeting rooms
- We regret that no refreshments will be offered
- If you are due to visit one of our offices, but feel unwell, kindly refrain from conducting your visit and instead reschedule for a later date
We kindly ask that all clients attending face-to-face meetings at our offices adhere to the above COVID-19 safe measures. We look forward to welcoming you soon. We are also here to help; please call us on 02380 218000 and we will put you in touch with the best team to resolve your query or to book a telephone, video conference or a face-to-face meeting.